среда, 21 декабря 2011 г.

Photo: Russian life. Pure morning after New Year's party

"Photo: Russian life" is a new tag in my blog. I will use it when I share my photos from different places in Russia.

The first photo is about New Year, the biggest holiday in my country. To be more precise, I made this picture the day after New Year's party, on the 1st of January 2011, in Krasnoyarsk, my hometown. Usually almost everyone celebrates on the night between December and January, eats and drinks a lot. I like to go out early in the first morning of a year. There are almost no one on the streets, all stores are closed (except some supermarkets that work 24 hours a day), rarely you can meet a taxi (the white car in the center of the picture). Peace and quite. The temperature outside: -29°C.

The 1st of January 2011. Krasnoyarsk, Russia. -29°C

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More